Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How do I set up bank account

Having a problem trying to get it set up

GoFundMeTeam

Sorry for the trouble! You can find the steps to set up your bank transfers here, along with some other helpful information regarding withdrawals: https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/204457248-GoFundMe-Guide-Getting-My-MoneyIf you still have trouble, or have any other questions, our team is here to offer expert advice, 24/7 - just reach out to us here: http://www.gofundme.com/contact

user80610573

How to set up bank account

Show

Why have I not received my refund it has been seven days

GoFundMeTeam

It's important to note, refunds for donations made to most campaigns can take up to 7 business days to return to the card used. In some cases, refunds can take up to 10 business days and may appear in the form of a reversal, where the original charge drops off your card statement rather than a separate credit coming through.

We certainly want you to receive your refund promptly and in full - if you still haven't received your refund, our team is here to help get that settled for you. Kindly reach out to us from the email tied to your donation, here: http://www.gofundme.com/contact

Show

Someone name Tam Williams has setup a fake go fund me page in my name and are receiving money WITHOUT my Authority

GoFundMeTeam

We're sorry to hear this, and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you believe someone is committing fraud or breaking the law in any other way, please report the campaign to our Trust & Safety Team with these steps:1.

Visit the campaign2.

Scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Report Campaign’ button3. At the bottom of the next page, click the ‘Report Campaign’ button to file a complaintIf you have any evidence that you would like to share with our team, please make sure to include it in your report.Additionally, if someone is committing fraud or breaking the law in any other way, you may contact local law enforcement officials in your area, and we can work with them directly.

Questions 3